Shampoos and conditioners are of various types. The best shampoos and conditionershowever are the organic ones. These help you to avoid health problems and avoid toxic chemicals which are present in someshampoos and conditioners.
What should you avoid in shampoos
When shopping for hairandstyle products, you should check the labels. There are various ingredients which are present in these H&S products which have harmful effects. For example, sodium lauryl sulfate is known to cause cataracts. There are various products which either irritate the oil glands, dry the scalp or even corrode hair follicles. Most of these are different kinds of sulfates.
Organic product benefits
- Organic products help to infuse the hair follicles and the cells of the skin with oils and natural minerals. These help with scalp irritation as well as removing dandruff. Some of the natural products also act as moisturizers and increase the shine of the hair.
- Organic shampoos and conditioners help the environment as they are biodegradable.
- These organic products regenerate hair that is damaged and instantly make the hair healthier, more moisturized as well as manageable.
- These products are gentle enough to be used daily
- They usually have a fresh and pleasant scent.
- These do not leave a residue post rinsing
- They promote hair growth
- They can be used without any irritation to sensitive skin or the eyes
- Chemicals like formaldehyde which is in synthetic shampoos, are carcinogens and these not only inflame the skin but also irritates the eyes as well as the respiratory system.
- The Isopropyl alcohol which some synthetic shampoos contain, dry the hair and removes the moisture from it and this causes hair loss as well as damage to the hair
- Sulfates which are in chemical shampoos increase the foam but irritates the scalp and can cause itching and redness too.